Monday, June 22, 2009

It's Birthday Week

"You say it's your birthday? Da na na na na na. Well, it's my birthday, too. Da na na na na na."

In honor of my birthday, I thought I'd do a series of all things birthday related. Every day this week, I'll be posting something having to do with birthdays. (And just to note, while I love celebrating other people's birthdays, I'd rather just enjoy my day versus having a big hoopla. Don't get me wrong, I love my life, but I just don't find it necessary to make a big deal about another year.)

To start things off with Birthday Week, I thought it would be appropriate to focus on the birth of a baby and how to share the joyous news when he or she has arrived. Rattle-N-Roll was introduced to me by my friends, Clay and Elizabeth, via their adorable baby announcement that I received in today's mail. (Thanks, guys.)

Check out some of the design options here:

Spunky and different, these announcements take "rocking" the baby to a whole new level!

1 comment: