Thursday, June 18, 2009

Electric Avenue

I've been waiting for my neighborhood beauty supply store to get in Essie's 2009 Neon Collection. Well... the colors have finally arrived!


My nails are gonna be hot, hot, hot in funky limelight, flirty fuchsia, punchy pink and perky purple - just in time for the really steamy weather only a South Texas summer can bring. (I'm currently sporting the purple on my fingers and lime on my toes.) Find yours now at a local shop or online at Essie.

Though the neon trend was re-introduced on the runways during the Spring 2008 shows, it hasn't quite made it's way out yet. Neons are the colors for this summer and can be found all over the place. Now, I'm not suggesting that you should wear head to toe neon, but a little here and there certainly won't hurt. Mix it in with your basic blacks and whites for a sophisticated (yet playful) look.

Check out all the goodies I found:


1. Chanel handbag; 2. Converse@Hot Topic; 3. tape@Fred Flare;
4. bikini@Target; 5. Medusa's eye shadows@Fred Flare;
6. cameo ring@Tarina Tarantino; 7. watch@Toy Watch;
8. Louis Vuitton by Stephen Sprouse; 9. Grande headphones@Urban Outfitters;
10. sunglasses@Forever 21; 11. plastic frame@Mod Cloth; 12. Christian Louboutins@Saks

Doesn't it all make you want to rock down to Electric Avenue?

No comments:

Post a Comment