Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just Do It

I recently posted some images of motivational prints and posters of a different kind. I liked them because they were good reminders to get things done sans the corny and sentimental language. (I guess I'm not one for those kinds of messages.) There may have been a time and place for those but we've moved on. (Well, some of us have.)

Check out a similar set of statements: Mary Kate McDevitt's motivational chalkboards. In addition to being well-designed, there is an opportunity to change or update them on an as needed basis. (These images have made their way around the blog world, but I thought they were appropriate for modern girls everywhere.)




A little motivation should be encouraging and pretty, not so stogy. These are just that and you can purchase them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment