Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Galeana: Out and About

One of my favorite parts about being a shop girl is helping women finds things that they look and feel great in. I mean, let's face it. When we look good on the outside, we carry ourselves differently - we project an air of confidence - that makes us feel great on the inside.

I'm lucky enough that sometimes, I get to see some of these women on the streets in what they've purchased and it solidifies that feeling for me even more. I see them, full of confidence and looking great. It makes me feel like a Mother Hen of sorts.

So, I had an idea. I'm going to try and feature women out and about - dressed in clothes they've purchased from Galeana. I think the idea of seeing these women in everyday situations - looking good and feeling confident - is nice. Too, I always like to see how others have accessorized themselves to create different looks. Maybe it'll give you some ideas?

Lisa S. (left) in VaVa Voom, with friend Carrie G. (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment